Life at Our Active Adult Community
You’re going to love this place.
Like an old-time neighborhood enhanced with modern conveniences, life at Summerville is delightfully comfortable and convenient. You’re going to love our pocket neighborhood lifestyle — where activity abounds, and neighbors strolling the walking paths may stop to shoot the breeze with those relaxing on their front porch.
You’ll like our rental agreements too. We don’t require an upfront entrance fee, and flexible options keep you in control of your financial future.
To learn more about community life at Summerville, complete the form on this page. We’ll be in touch shortly.
Delicacies du jour
Dining is offered six evenings a week, either by our chef and culinary team, or through our partner restaurants that bring local chefs’ creations on-site. With this unique dining program, your meals will be as varied as they are delicious.
Feel the energy of living well.
Everything at Summerville has been designed for active older adults, so each day will present new adventures and rewards. From our services and amenities to fitness, learning, social fun — whatever puts a smile on your face, you can do it here. Plus, Summerville is equipped with the latest technology to provide security, elevate your wellness and foster social connectedness. And oh my, the vistas! From the Summerville hilltop, you’ll overlook a lovely expanse of the Missouri River Valley.
Meanwhile, it’s our job to charm you with attentive hospitality. Practically any convenience or community activity can be facilitated by your on-site concierge.
- Restaurant-style dining program
- Concierge services
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Walking/cycling paths
- Stocked fishing lake
- Bocce ball court, pickleball court, croquet court
- State-of-the-art personal fitness center or special pricing arranged membership at the commercial gym just minutes from Summerville
- Clubhouse for residents’ use and community events
- Outdoor fire pits, barbecue grills and shaded pergolas
- Guest houses, rentable by the day or week
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Standard cable included
- Wellness programs
- Organized activities and entertainment
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Scheduled housekeeping
- Technology features such as a video doorbell system and ADT security system
- Advanced Communication – Cubigo is our user-friendly software that connects everyone when you want to be connected
Area attractions to fill out your lifestyle
Our Eureka location puts you near so much to make your active life even better. And we’re only a 23 minute drive from Interstate 270!
- State parks and conservation areas, such as Route 66 State Park and Allenton Access
- Berry Park Dog Park is just around the block
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort
- Downtown St. Louis
- Botanical gardens
- Wildlife centers
- Arts and cultural attractions – Six Flags is just a few miles away!
- Golf courses and country clubs
- Unique shopping and dining
- Public library